Personal Income Taxes
Our personal tax services include…
- A Free Complimentary review of your prior year’s tax filing. If we both determine that an amended return is warranted then, at that time, any filing fees will be discussed.
- We offer Federal Income Tax preparation for our individual clients in the State of Florida.
- For our clients who either live outside of Florida or have recently moved to Florida, we can also prepare ANY State Income Tax Return as well as your Federal Return.
Answers to F.A.Q.’s
- Potential clients ask how our fees are determined. Our fees are based on the forms that are involved with the return. Most federal income tax returns range from $195 to $425 and, therefore, some clients’ returns can be more depending on their unique circumstances. State returns are typically $50 to $125 each.
- There are NO extra fees for setting up clients for direct deposit or for e-filing their Federal and State income tax returns.
- For clients who have had changes in their financial life, we offer year-end tax planning to help mitigate any year-end tax surprises. While nobody likes bad tax news, it is much easier to get that news in November when you have time to plan instead of in April when your taxes are due.
- If for any reason a client has not filed an old individual income tax return, we have the ability to go as far back as 2004 to get that client caught up.
@ 2015 All Right Reserved
Powered by Keep I.T. Simple Computer Services